Ottawa Real Estate
Ottawa Real Estate Information
Ottawa Real Estate is not only a job for me. Helping Ottawa home buyers and sellers achieve their dreams in real estate is a passion and responsibility I take seriously. As a successful Ottawa Realtor® for over 11 years, I know all about Ottawa real estate listings in various neighbourhoods.
Ottawa Real Estate Market
Ottawa is a famously stable market for properties. Since the 1950’s there has only been a couple of years when property prices actually decreased. We enjoy a surprisingly predictable growth rate both in market value and market activity. While Ottawa definitely does not exhibit the huge swings of Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. In Ottawa home values have increased steadily over time.
You may be already living in Ottawa, Ontario or living abroad and thinking to move or invest in Ottawa. I will provide you a wealth of information to the benefits to making Ottawa your new home.
Learn about Ottawa’s real estate market, sales performance, prices, neighbourhoods and more.
Neighbourhoods in Ottawa
Ottawa is home to dozens of communities that offer unique amenities and distinct lifestyles to its residents. When purchasing a house you are also choosing a community. This is just as significant as the actual structure you are buying. Commute time and entertainment, schools, children activities and shopping as well as parks are some of the most important factors.
Read this brief neighbourhood lifestyle guide to help you decide which Ottawa neighbourhood or community fits your lifestyle best.
Ottawa Real Estate Listings and Homes for Sale
Find Ottawa, Ontario homes for sale and other Ottawa real estate. The single best way to search for available homes for sale is to use our MLS email notification system. Sign up by contacting me and you will receive all new MLS listings that match your criteria. Include criteria such as your price range, location and type of home.
If you require a more fine tuned approach I would be glad to set that up for you. The extensive database of Ottawa real estate listings provides the most comprehensive property details. Photos as well as video tours, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, lot size, recent property tax information and much more.
Enjoy your Ottawa real estate search with Ottawa Property Listings!
Why Work with Simon?
An experienced and knowledgable Ottawa real estate agent is your best guide to buying a home in and around Ottawa. A REALTOR® adheres to a strict code of ethics and continuing education on real estate.
I’m Simon Muhl, an Ottawa Realtor since 2005. My focus is helping growing families and first time buyers and first time investors. I find great properties that match your lifestyle and future goals and financial abilities. I sell properties fast for top market value.
How Home Buyers Benefit
- Undivided attention and focus to find you the right property
- Analyzing the pros and cons of each property we visit – compare with recent sales, market activity and general condition of the structure
- Securing the property for you – I will represent you and only you. It is my job to secure the home you selected for you.
- Bidding wars – many properties receive more than one offer. I have extensive experience in multiple offer situations to draw up the best possible offer.
- Negotiation – this is where a strong agent will save you thousands and often tens of thousands of dollars.
- Inspection – I recommend all buyers do a thorough home inspection.
- Offers that protect you – as a buyer the offer you present to the seller should have clauses that protect you against the most common potential issues such as financing and inspection.
How Home Sellers Benefit
- Clear and honest advice on how to sell your home for top market value – based on data and experience.
- Exposure to the right target – you want to market to other Ottawa real estate agents as much as to buyers.
- Online marketing – your property will be advertised directly on the internet where buyers actually search.
- Traditional marketing – property details to be distributed in your neighbourhood.
- Staging and photography – first impression and great pictures sell homes.
- Negotiation – this is the most important skill I can offer. It makes the difference between a great sale and a weak one.
Geographic Distribution of Income
Ottawa’s wealthiest neighbourhoods are spread across the city. There are some better known districts such as the Golden Triangle, the Glebe, Old Ottawa South as well as Westboro, among others that are well known for high earners. Many other districts are less known due to their small size or because they are grouped with larger areas. Other wealthy neighbourhoods such as Kanata as well as Stittsville are located on the west side of Ottawa.